The VeeWees are back.

On my way home tonight I came on a line of oncoming cars, most of which = had HID lamps and sho' nuff, they be VWs and probably Audis. I know = where they live now, will get pictures this year. It was snowing heavily = and it was dark, but I saw what looked like Jetta, Golf, Passat, Phaeton = and what could be a Touareg along wih a couple of totally = unidentifiables which I suspect were Audis. Sadly, I didn't see a = Lupo-shaped one. Abandon hope all ye Amerikans that think there is hope = of getting a car more efficient than a Prius or Golf TDI. Note that = Toyota canned bringing diesel trucks into the country for 2004 and I = will believe the hybrid Escape when I see one.

Background: I live in Fairbanks, AK and VAG does winter testing here.

--TW

Reply to
Tundra Wookie

Background: I live in Fairbanks, AK and VAG does winter testing here.

--TW

Reply to
VWGirl