Tire Reccomendations for 03' Passat Wagon?

I'm looking for some Tire recommendations for my 03' Passat Wagon.

The ones on it were fine, though seems like they only lasted 35K, is that normal?

I received a Quote from a local Dealer for the Following:

205/55R-16 94V Proxes 4 All Seasons $504 No mileage guarantee 205/55R-16 94H Proxes TPT All Seasons $574 65K mileage guarantee 205/55R-16 94V Proxes TPT All Seasons $625 65K mileage guarantee

Any of these any good?

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
Scott Townsend

none2u

Reply to
Jonny

Check out reviews of tires for your car at

They seem to favor the Pirelli P Zero Nero, the Continental ContiExtremeContact, and the Avon M550, among others, IIRC.

-- Mike S

Reply to
Mike Smith