Useful parts on 77 rabbit

I'm scrapping a 77 rabbit and I don't want to see useful parts go to waste so I'm seeking input on what valuable or hard to find parts I should strip off of it.

-Andrew

Reply to
DruG

Did anyone respond to your first post?

Anyhow, I'm running a 84 rabbit here on the island. I'd say the parts I would have liked to have found in the junkyards were (besides the outside light fittings/trim stuff) the back up switch on the tranny (if the transmission is not good enough to save as a whole) and the exhaust manifold (if it's got an oxygen sensor thread in it).

I'm already taken care of but perhaps someone else will be in need.

-A

DruG wrote:

Reply to
Antony Hilliard

where's this rabbit and why you scrapping it? any chrome parts on it? like door handles and mirrors?

Reply to
caddy80