VW Touareg question

Or better still do! I doubt the world will miss a VW Toerag like a california spyder. . . . . . :)

Reply to
Exit

mileage upwards anyway? (If I am reading this right)

Reply to
roddytoo

I wondered how long it would be before someone cottoned on.

Try this:

Steve Morgan

Well, I live in the country with the worlds highest tax rates on cars. Importing an old car will make it less expensive...

Reply to
Mikki

Second highest tax rates for cars. I believe the honors for highest car taxes goes to your neighbor to the north. People up there travel to your country to buy new cars (although that is not for tax reasons, they obviously have to pay their own taxes when they import a car)

Do you need a certa>

Reply to
Randolph

I thought Singapore had the honors for highest automobile tax rate at

225% plus very high usage taxes that go up the older the car gets.

Scott

Reply to
Scott

Reply to
Randolph

According to the article cited elsewhere in this thread by Steve Morgan, taxes in Malaysia can be up to 300%. Neener, neener. ;-)

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith