What is ML-3 design when refering to VW (AKG) Radiators?

Subject says it all. I'm looking for a new radiator and noticed that two types are available. A less expensive AKG one and one that says AKG "ML-3" type. I searched around and couldn't find what ML-3 stands for. Anyone here know?

Thanks,

--Vic

'84 GTI 332,000 miles

Reply to
Victor Silva

BUMP

Anyone?

Reply to
Victor Silva

For anyone who's interested, I found the answer. ML-3 design in the AKG radiator means an additional cooling row is added compared to the stock radiator (AKG non ML-3 design). It cost about $30 more.

--Vic

Reply to
Victor Silva

yeah, not bad - the face could use a little improvement...

Reply to
spiralingcrazies

Huuhh? What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Reply to