Which models had 4 bolt steel 14" 45mm offset wheels like my Jetta

Hey all- Thanks for the help on the offset.... I need a replacement 14" steel wheel for a 1995 Jetta III.... I know that this is a 45mm offset rim.... Any ideas which mid-90s models used the same wheels?? (none of my local salvage yards have Jettas) Thanks Tim

Reply to
Timothy J. Richter

Any junky^Wautomotive recycling facility worth its salt will have a Hollander's manual on hand and will be able to answer that question for themselves. Just tell 'em what rim you want and they should be able to determine if they have one or not.

good luck

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Golfs should use them too. Any A3 platform VW (1993-early 1999 Golf, GTI, Jetta in North America) that is a 4-cylinder will work. 6-cylinder models (e.g.: Jetta GLX and GTI VR6) will not because those had 5-bolt rims.

Reply to
Matt B.