Wiring Diagram for rear window washer wiper

Am fitting a rear washer wiper unit to my 1990 T25 and am looking for a wiring diagram or any helpfull info on this subject. Thanks.

Reply to
rubybus

Buy a manual here is this is a USA model

or maybe an online or downloadable manual here
has
which is for the VW Transporter 1991 (Vanagon) Full documentation (eng.) a 9 Mb file

maybe ebay.com #260067512616 or 300155646317

good luck!

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Buy a manual here is this is a USA model

or maybe an online or downloadable manual here
has
which isfor the VW Transporter 1991 (Vanagon) Full documentation (eng.) a 9 Mb file

maybe ebay.com #260067512616 or 300155646317

good luck!

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

model

Thanks for response, but my van is Type 3 not Type 4. I already have the relevant Bentley manual which only shows the front. I am looking for a diagram of the loom.

Reply to
rubybus