WOODCHUCK...HELP!

Question...

I was looking in VESIS for the coding for the NB instrument cluster.....I want to activate the Service Reminder Indicator in our 2003 NB....so I need to confirm this...The is what I am figuring from Page 01-80....The coding for the cluster should be 0330(K-Number)

Can you confirm for me?

Thanks,

Peter

P.S....would this start the Service Reminder at 0, or the present mileage (i.e. I am at 9000 km, so I should see the SRI at 16,000km??)

Thanks.

Reply to
Pete Cressman

Down here in the US we don't have the "service reminder". But here goes, as an example coding for a NB the code for a USA cluster maybe 22"3"2 and from VESIS the "3" is for the service reminder so the only options are 2202,

2222, 2232. Stop over at the forums and check your PM which has a contact for a member from Europe!

Reply to
Woodchuck

I can't get into the forums... :-(

cluster.....I