WTB '92 Cabriolet...any gotchas?

Hi everybody,

Since an old man in an '87 Caddy rear-ended and destroyed my beloved '92 Jetta, I'm in the market for another car. There are a couple of '92 Cabriolets for sale here in Winnipeg right now, they look interesting. Never had a convertible before. Anything I should know to look for?

Also, does anyone have any winter experience with one? I mean REAL winter, like we get in Winnipeg. I need an all-season car, and I fear this may not be the right choice.

Thanks! Chris.

Reply to
Lamprey

Hi Chris:

I have a 1988 Cabriolet Convertible that I purchased last year. It is the most fun car I've ever owned, and runs like a dream - even though it has over 260,000 miles on it. If you want to learn more about Cabbies, there is an excellent VWvortex forum where this car is discussed in depth.

Go to

Regards.

Reply to
Papa