WTB: glovebox for a 1993 Jetta III

I am trying to find a glovebox door, or whole glovebox if I have to. The handle is broken, and the local recycler says it is a pretty rare item to happen upon.

Thanks, Rod

1993 Jetta III 1998 Jetta III TDI 2002 F350 PowerStroke
Reply to
cervelorod

This guy has them

that is a JETTA/GOLF only wrecking yard in Michigan, they ship for cheap

-Lee

Reply to
Lee

No love from Bob. Apparently the 93 "high" glove box was only in production for a year and a half, and it would be easier to change to the lower glove box style.

Thanks for the link though.

Rod

1993 Jetta III 1998 Jetta III TDI 2002 F350 PowerStroke
Reply to
cervelorod

Is only the handle of the glovebox broken? (that plastic tab?)

T.-

escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Gustavo Arriagada