WTB or Trade for a good 86 CIS-E unit

looking for a good CIS-E unit for an 86 1.8lt. I have alot of A-2 cabrio parts if someone needs something.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Kafertoys

What component are you looking for? Fuel Distributor? ECM? ???

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

I'm looking for a fuel distributor. The pin is sticking and the bus gets flooded or starved for fuel.

Is there some place to buy these new ? I'm finding some A1 & A2 parts not avalable.

any help is appreciated.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Reply to
One out of many daves

This is a cis for an 86 cabrio that I put into an 85 Vanagon, Have had it run perfectly but now its acting up.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Thanks dave AKA I happen to call a VW dealer that still had a new on in stock that was all to happy to sell it to me... for $72

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Reply to