Latest threads in Volkswagen, everything elseshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Signal lightbulb change
Hi All, I have a 1998 VW Jetta with a burned out front signal light. Given the fact that it's extremely cold here I didn't want to spend too much time outside trying to figure out how to replace it....
1
1

2000 Beetle Fans turning on and off
I have a problem with my 2000 NB, the cooling fans run all the time, it doesn't matter if the ac is on or if you just started it, it doesn't even have to be running. As long as the key is in the on...

Check Engine Code readers
Hey Guys, Found this on Ebay, that person has several good feedback for this engine code reader .... Has anyone used it, does it look OK to you? Thanks for the infor, the brand in UFI TEch
2
2

What is the deal with my radio 99 Jetta TDI GLS New Body Style
New Radio New factory Antenna FM works fine, AM does not I didn't replace the antenna cable but it looked fine and FM works great. Anyone?
12
12

Are these A2 brakes on a Rabbit?
Hi everybody, Last night I began the process of replacing the front passenger side wheel bearings on my '84 Rabbit. I acquired this rabbit just a few months ago, and don't know much of its history....
15
15

Cambelt on '97 Passat
I've done 90K in this estate car, and I think the belt is making a noise like it wants replacing, but I just passed the road test and the garage didn't advise me to change it. Should I How much will...
1
1

'06 Jetta + aftermarket headunit/receiver: will it fit?
Thinking about buying a midrange cd player/headunit to replace the factory radio in my '06 Jetta; something that'll play cds and also have a front panel aux jack to hook my ipod into. I only have one...
1
1

'02 Golf: aftermarket CD player in wrong slot
I just bought a used '02 Golf, and the previous owner installed an aftermarket CD player. This player is in the slot directly below the pop-out cup holders and unfortunatley prevents the cup holders...

VR6 Coolant Pipe Removal Help?!
The nipple blew off to the oil cooler this morning and had to have a tow. Have the coolant pipe waiting for me a the dealer - now - how to remove the pipe. Yes I have a Bentley and its not really...
3
3

Installing Indash CD player in 2000 Jetta?
I recently bought a stock In Dash CD player for my jetta, but I don't know how to get the storage compartment out to put in the CD player. Does anyone have any ideas? The storage compartment is...
1
1

Cabrio Door lock w/key not working.... Could it be wiring or fuse?
Just yesterday the drivers side door lock on my 99' Cabrio stopped working when you use the key. I used the original key with the button on it- the one that opens the windows, and it wouldn't work. It...

lookig at a 2004 a4 Q what is more reliable the 3.0 or the 1.8
Im looking at buynig a 2004 audi a4. Ive been doing alot of reading and have decided that the costs associated with running an audi are worth it. So heres the question...although im willing to accept...
1
1

golf display show in 02
Hello Every one, My golf when I start it show's on the display in 02. Can you tell me what it means? Thank you already Pietpakdeleuning
1
1

2001 Jetta TDI - battery drain
My 2001 Jetta TDI has been suffering from an overnight battery drain the past two weeks. I replaced the battery with another known good battery thinking maybe the battery was going bad, no difference...
6
6

Fox-Fuel and Temp Gauge
Hi there, I have a 1985 VW Fox with about 82K miles on it. Recently the Fuel gauge and the Temp gauge stopped working. Anyone have any ideas where to start looking for the culprit? They both stopped...
3
3