1994 K-1500 GMC Air Conditioning display blinking.

1994 GMC K-1500
"AC" is blinking on the climate control display. Compressor will not cycle to take in freon.
I jumped the low pressure side.. no clutch cycle.
I jumped the high pressure side... no clutch cycle. I jumped both sides.. no clutch cycle.
Kevin from another board answered it for me! Evidently, a fault is detected if the clutch does not cycle within so many times in so much time period. When this happens, the AC faults. He told me to disconnect the battery to resolve the fault. So I disconnected the batery, jumped the low pressure switch, then reconnected the battery. Started the truck, and the AC compressor was working!!! I immediately put in the freon charge, and removed the jumper & reconnected the switch. Now enjoying cold air.