2000 Sierra Spark Plugs

Hello,
When are most people replacing the spark plugs on these trucks? And with what?
I feel that I could use new ones, just looking for advice on interval and
brand,
Thanks,
Clint
I pulled a few of mine on my old 2000 Sierra 5.3 at 90,000 KM's and they were still proper gap and looking pretty.

Clint,
Your plugs are good for at least 75k miles. How many miles do you have on the truck? If over 75k, do with Ac Delco Platinum plugs.
Doc

Hello,
I have about 60k Miles, it is just that it hasn't been running super smooth lately, bit of a rough idle and the like. Thought it might need plugs.
Thanks for the info,
Clint

Clint,
The platinum plugs don't wear or foul nearly as much as standard plugs, hence the 100k suggested tune-up interval. I usually change em' between 60k-75k on the newer trucks w/ platinum plugs. Pull all the plugs, check the gap, clean em' up with a wire brush and run some Chevron Techron thru the next tank of gas. With MPFI, the injectors are so damn small they get funked up pretty easily, which can result in a sputtery idle, etc.
Doc
When I asked about plugs in here a few weeks ago, everyone said to go with "AC Delco Rapid Fire" and so I did. I swear that my engine is running more smooth than it ever has and it suddenly has tons of power. Of course, the old plugs were melted down to the ceramic, but still! :)
-Derek