2000 Z71 3 door& 4door whats the difference. I'm looking to BUY ONE

I'm in the market for a 1999 or 2000.. Looking for one loaded high miles ok. What I'm finding is some 2000 have 3 doors and some 4 door extra cabs. Are these different models or just time of year made.. Looking for Extended
Cab loaded GOOD PRICE.. raveATusit.net swap the AT for @
I have the 4 door, but my insurance thinks it is a 3 door. It thinks it a 1500HD too, so you never know what you will find. Gotta admit I love my 2000. Not impressed with anything with the newer style look.
--
please reply to bargerw NO @ SPAM bellsouth.net and remove the NOSPAM

"Toby" < snipped-for-privacy@usit.net> wrote in message
Toby wrote: