2002 chev.s-10 heater core removal

I do not have a book on it or can I afford one.

Reply to
bereal2u

Go to AutoZone.com. look for the repair info link. Component locations, exploded type diagrams, parts info, etc. GM

Reply to
GM

AZ won't have it unless they just added it. However it is a PIA to do in any case. You need to pull the dash out and then pull the core case apart.

Reply to
Steve W.

I have a '99 shop manual for my Blazer. I can copy the pages for you if you still need it. Just let me know.

Reply to
John Manner