2002 chev.s-10 heater core removal

I do not have a book on it or can I afford one.

exploded type diagrams, parts info, etc. GM
GM wrote:

AZ won't have it unless they just added it. However it is a PIA to do in any case. You need to pull the dash out and then pull the core case apart.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York

I have a '99 shop manual for my Blazer. I can copy the pages for you if you still need it. Just let me know.