97 chevy 4x4 no power

My 97 Chevy Pickup won't start and no power: like there is no battery. Just had fuel sending unit, fuel pump and wires replaced. Heard a pop when I tried to start it. No lights, buzzers, or ping with key in switch.

Check fuses, fuseable links and the battery. If no juice either battery popped or you shorted a cable, so check all the fuses, find the fiseable links if any and then check all battery cables. If cables are good, and battery is good (volt meter), then its a fuse or fuseable link.