99 Suburban rear door panel removal

Could some one explain how to take off. I need to replace the lock actuator on the left back door, but cant really figuer it out and kinda afraid to just start pulling on things.

99 Suburban rear door panel removal Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Thu, Nov 6, 2003, 8:35am (CST+6) From: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEprodigy.net (kdm75) Could some one explain how to take off. I need to replace the lock actuator on the left back door, but cant really figuer it out and kinda afraid to just start pulling on things.
I can but before i type myself to sleep... Do you know how to get the door panel off?Also do you have a drill or grinder and a rivit gun.....? youll need to grind some rivits off that hold the actuator on and replace them.....It ya have the tools let me know and I'll give ya a step by step Steve C
Thanks Steve for all your help. I don't know how to take the door panel off. I assume that on the door handle part the center has to be prayed off some how(I didn't see any screws to take that off) to allow for the handle itself to clear the panel.I know to take off the 2 screws in the hand rest.I don't see any more screws but maybe there some on the very bottom of the panel (haven't looked that far yet been kind stumped on the door handle). But I do have access to a grinder,drill,and a rivet gun.
(kdm75)