Breaking parts already...

The engine is together again and nicely idling around 1000 rpm with a rough but controlled rumble. The wife says it sounds like one of them military helicopters (say what)... The Dart heads really enjoy the new cam, lifters and ZOOM dual-roller timing chain and gear set. The proform gear drive was showing severe signs of eminent failure so i replaced it with a traditional chain drive setup. I'm a little hesitant to test the structural integrity of the new motor with the nitrous yet so i think i'll play it cool for a while and just enjoy the natural abundance of power the motor is making...VERY HEALTHY 357cid Take care......I'll update the web page as i am able

Reply to
Mad Dog