engine and trans come together...

Was out working on the '66 today and was checking the fit on the new trans... wow its amazing working with all brand new stuff... its not all caked up with grease!!!!

and the whole transaxle page...
Started to clean things up a bit... I pretty much finished one wheel well with POR-15... its amazing how far that stuff goes! under the luggage tray and frame horns are next... easier to do with the trans and engine out...

1966 Type I
"Old VW"s don't leak oil, they mark their territory."vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw
Reply to
dragenwagen

I see you moving forward and I see PROGRESS!

I guess it could have been worse = NO BUG, it could have floated out to sea! ;-)

Looking good!

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1