Door hinge open position.

I have a 99 Yukon and the rear seat driver side door, and the back door on the passanger side don't stay opened well if you are on anykind of incline or there is any wind. Does anybody know how to tighten the mechanism or
what to do to give it more tension. It isn't going to kill me but is is quite an annoyance.
Corey Scheich