ext and std cab mounts

I'm thinking I may want to put a ext. cab ont the frame of a 1500 with a std. cab. Does anyone know if the mounts are the same or have any advice. 1989 ext. cab and a 1990 std. cab frame. Both long box. and
I'll probably put a deck on the back.
I think reg cab has 6 mounts, the ext cab has eight. I also dont think they lineup. Where they are both long boves, you never know. Take a tape measure and do some measuring. Im positive that the two mounts up front behind the grill fit, maybe even the next two down.