FS: GMC?Chevy Truck Tool Box

I have a Black Tool box that that was in my 01 GMC pick-up that I would like to get rid of for $100. I will send photos to those who are interested. It
is the tool box that is even with the rails it does not sit on the rail. It is in great shape. It was inside a bedshell so very little weathering.
Prejazz @ hotmail DOT com
Where are you? There not too light...
~KJ~

I was actually thinking diamond plate tool box. Guess I don't have a mind for plastic.
~KJ~

The toolbox has been sold.