FS: Set of 4 Blaupunkt speakers

Hello again,
Cleaning out the garage, found these in the "trunk" of my El Camino; forgot I had em'. Thought I'd offer them here first before I put em' on E-Bay.
(1) set of Blaupunkt PCxi402, 4", 2-way, 40W RMS/120W peak, 4-ohm, 70-20,000 Hz, 92 dB Sensitivity. (1) set of Blaupunkt PCxi652, 6.5", 2-way, 50W RMS/150 W peak, 4-ohm, 50-20,000 Hz, 93 dB Sensitivity.
Used for about a year in my wife's previous car. Sound great and really handle the power well. Includes all mounting hardware, grilles, wiring, and cut-outs. Will be shipped in original boxes.
Looking for $30.00 for all 4 speakers, buyer pays actual shipping.
Respond via this ng if interested and I'll e-mail ya.
Doc
<Looking for $30.00 for all 4 speakers
SO WHATS WRONG WITH THEM?

forgot
70-20,000
and

i'm game if you've still got them...mail me xqusu @ "remove" verizon . net

E-Mailed you this afternoon....................
Doc