Has anyone bought chrome rims over the internet?

I have a 2002 chevy Tahoe and am looking to put some 20" chrome rims on. Can anyone recommend a good site to buy rims on? Thanks guys.... Pete

http://www.wheelvintiques.com /
Try them........................
Wimpout... Thanks for the link, I appreciate it.
Wimpout wrote:

people who buy a SUV with no plans to ever take it anywhere near a dirt road???
Thats about like buying a truck and lowering it to the ground, what a waste of a good truck those people should be shot.

Around Calif we have people who spend more money on tires, rims and a sound system than their entire rig is worth.....................and then still live at home with mommy n daddy

Just WHAT in the hell does that comment have to do with this guy asking about rims for his truck???? It's his damn truck and his damn money and it doesn't matter what he does with either. The guys asks for some info, so give it to him. If you don't have any....keep your damn comments to yourself.!!! It's that fricken simple.!!!!!!!!!!
Wimpout, I dont understand some of these guys. But like you said I was just asking a simple question and hoping for some info, thats it. Oh well.
By the way though for all you guys hating on me for some reason... my tahoe in wisconsin is stored at my house that I own that in fact I bought for my parents... LOL. I visit Wisconsin probably two months out of the year to visit family and friends. I hold residence in New York City were I make my money. Just because I want to make one of my vehicles look nice to the eye, you have to throw some ridiculous comment my way. Did you buy a house for your parents at the age of 22, I did.... or were you living in their basement? Now all I did was ask a simple question and atleast Wimpout was able to give some useful info, while you other losers went off on some tangent.
Wimpout wrote:

well said...