Keyless programing 96 Chevy Tahoe

Hi thought i would ask here if any body new how to program a remote for a 96 chevy tahoe any help would be great thanks in advance

I found instructions on: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t120161.html
There are several strings that address wireless F.O.B. programming. One tells how to program 1992-1998 AND 1999-2003 Tahoes, but I couldn't find it. This one was in the Blazer forum but seems to work on my 1997 Tahoe.
1) Ground terminal No. 8[black/white wire (uppermost-rightmost pin when looking at the data plug)] of Data Link Connector (DLC) Located under lower left side of dash. Reciever will respond by locking and unlocking doors within 2 seconds. Press any button of first transmitter to be programmed. Control module will respond by locking/unlocking all doors and activationg liftgate release
2) Press any button of second transmitter to be programmed. Control module will again respond by locking/unlocking all doors and activating hatch release. Remove ground from DLC terminal 8. Transmitter operation can then be verified. Attempt all functions with remote."
Eric Spurgeon 1997 Tahoe LT 5.7L 4x4 snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com