Rough idle

I recently replaced the 5.7L in my 95 Sub with a new rebuilt. Ever since it has had a rough idle. plugs look ok but the mpg isn't what it was. Only 10-11 aroung the city 13 on the highway. It seems like I have replaced
everything. cap, rotor, wires, plugs twice, cat con, o2 sen, tps, cool sensor. As the final straw yesterday I replaced the Comp. Right now its running worse than the old motor. Shifting seems out of time acceleration has a big flat spot. With no codes I don't know where else to look.
TIRE789 wrote:

Dump a can of Fuel Injection cleaner in the GAS tank.. Also Check Tappets for correct adjustment. timing could be off
"TIRE789" wrote:

replaced
cool
Look for vacum leaks for starters. Get a vacum gage and see what the idle vacum is.