turbo 350 shaft with a 205 T case

What turbo 350 shaft "short or long" fits the 205 transfer case? TIA

It takes the short shaft
Yeah. I bought a turbo 350 with one. never used it. laying in my back yard, john

The NP205 has to have a fine spline output shaft to fit the TH350 adapter. If the NP205 was used on a manual transmission, the coarse splined shaft can be replaced with a fine spline, purchased from New Process.