Yokohama Geolandar H/T-S

Hi All,
I'm looking for a new set of shoes for my 1999 K1500 as the OEM Good- Years are finally going to wear out. They last a long time but stink on wet
roads and snow. I'm considering a set of Yokohama Geolandar H/T-S in the stock size of P265/75-R16.
Anyone have ant experience with these good or bad?
Thanks Brian
Brian,
I have been researching these tires, and others as well, and have read mixed mixed reviews. One guy at the Fullsizechevy.com website Forumn went as far as saying he would never buy another set. Food for thought.
Burt 02 2500HD LT 4X4 6.0 Liter Gasser

If you're looking for a good tire, you might want to look at Kumho's line-- relatively cheap and they get great reviews.
Put it this way-- a lot of my Aussie friends use them, and they do a lot of bush travel. A broken-down truck or a flat tire can mean death in the middle of nowhere down under...