2005 RL - Programming New Keyless Remote

Hi group! I lost the remote #1 on my 2005 RL, purchased a replacement remote on eBay. Followed the generic programming procedure that came with the remote. The new remote locks and unlocks the doors, opens the trunk, but the keyless ignition switch does not turn/rotate, so I can't start the engine without having to use the key.

Does anyone has the specific remote programming procedure for the 2006 RL?

Thanks.

Reply to
Carolo

Whay was the cost?