Programming a New Keyless Remote

I have hard finding the instructions to program an extra keyless remote for my truck, but was finally able to find it at this site. I was also able to save about $300 by not purchasing the remote from the Toyota dealership and paying them $75 to program it.

ChrisRo

Nice tip!

Reply to
rb

Where did you buy your remote? I need a couple of new ones for a 2000 Tacoma...

Reply to
H.B. Elkins