96 integra blinker lights go crazy

Both of my left side blinker lights are blinking really fast, but they both still work. It is due for an inspection....what’s going on and will this fail me on my inspection????

âś–

One of the sockets may have corrosion, leading to high resistance. The bulb will still work, but the control unit thinks the bulb's burned out, and blinks fast.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–