acura01 3.2cl-s

I BOUGHT THIS CAR FROM A SALVAGE AUCTION,IT WAS HIT ABOVE THE BUMPER. IT RAN BEFORE I TOOK THE AIRBAGS AND MODULE OUT TO REPLACE THEM AND HAD THE MODULE RESET.NOW THAT I PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER.THE CAR WONT START. THE
RADIO IS ANTI-THEFT WHICH I AM CURRENTLY GETTING THE CODE FOR THAT TOMMORROW,I HAVE TO CARRY THE RADIO WITH ME TO THE DEALER TO SEE THE NUMBERS THAT I PRESENTED TO THEM. MY ? TO YOU,IS WOULD THE RADIO BEING REMOVED CAUSE THE CAR NOT START.I HEAR THE FUEL PUMP RUNNING,BUT NO START,I SPRAYED SOME EITHER AND IT RAN BUT WON'T RUN WIYHOUT,WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS?

YOU MIGHT BEGIN BY TURNING OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY. English is written in both UPPER and lower case.
Cutting to the chase...Please define "won't start". Does the starter refuse to operate, or will the starter turn but the engine refuse to fire? We need more info here.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
lzo wrote:

You didn't need to remove the radio . . . Read page 5 of this (sample) document http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/crv/x01-094e.pdf
Anyway, you're saying if you could feed fuel to it (which is tricky to do), it would keep running? Try disconnecting the fuel line and pointing it in a bucket while switching the key between OFF and position II several times. Somebody may have gotten water in the tank / fuel filter.
'Curly'

The problem -- and I should have guessed this first time around -- is that the OP's new ECM is not seeing his ignition keys. The new ECM needs to be introduced to the keys so it will allow the ignition and fuel to function.