SRS light constantly ON

I have a Acura TL 3.2 2000. Everytime I turn on the car, the 'SRS' light stays on. Does anyone know what that means?

what that means?<<
SRS is shorthand for your airbag(s) ("Supplemental Restraint System"). Something is amiss with the airbag system.
Kenneth wrote:

there was a recall on this...something about the plastic clip in the seatbelt.

Was there a recall on the 200 Honda Accord's (SE)? My mother has the same issue. There was a recent recall for something else that came in the mail recently, but I can't remember what it was for. I think it was for something different. thnx
"rastapasta" <rastapasta at ev1 dot net> wrote in message

lol ---- well, make that a '2000' Honda Accord SE.