2001 A4 1.8TQ- extend or not extend warranty.

Hello
I purchased my Audi in September 2002 with 15,000 miles. I now have 46,000 miles and the warranty is about to expire. Since I drive the car at least 100 miles a day for work I am concerned about not having
a warranty. Has anyone actually purchased the Audi extended warranty? Is it worth it?
I have had the following problems fixed under warranty since Sep.02:
1. Power lock on driver's door was not controlling locks on other doors. 2. Sunroof would sometimes not respond when knob turned to close/open. 3. Oil pump replaced (took them 2 days) 4. Ignition coil recall
Thanks
Ned, Heck, I dunno. If you're worried about it , then you might want to get the added security. 46k miles is getting close to when the t-belt and associated hardware need to be replaced. If the t-belt fails "early", do you want to fight the dealer/AoA on the warranty as well as the failed belt? Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ - bought just after the 10 yr. rust perf. warranty ran out 1980 Audi 5k - way out of warranty 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes - there was a warranty? (actually there was, '62 engine siezed/replaced in '63) (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)