Altering ECU for A4 1.9TDi

Hi Folks,

I recently bought a September '95 A4 1.9TDi and wish to get a few more HP out of it using either a replacement ECU or some other gizmo that can be slotted inbetween the engine and the ECU.

After some hunting on the web I found

which seemed cheaper than some other tuning sites I found. However, I couldn't find any mention of Mr Hoot on google groups. Has anybody here used them?

Quite frankly I'm out of my depth. Has anyone got any advice of what's good, what pitfalls there are, products to avoid? My budget would be 200 - 250 pounds.

Thanks.

Dave

Reply to
Dave