99 Audi Mirrors

Driver's side mirror on a 99 A4 showing discoloration under the outer glass. Is this a know issue? Thanks

Mike wrote:

You can get replacements at several places with a Google search.
Some replace the glass. Others are stick-on mirror over the old ones.
Changing the mirrors is a fairly easy DIY.

The heated mirrors are 19 each from Audi dealership.............well that what I paid.
Thanks Tony and Fergus. I'll look into it.