Buying new A4,330i, G35, CTS, C320

Page 14 of 16

The GT-R VSpec was/is the fastest, and it's AWD.

They get their asses kicked pretty consistantly in the Speed Touring series. But you don't actually follow racing, do you?

This is your proof of superiority? That a notriously BMW-biased rag put a BMW on thier 10 best list? Isn't it odd that the M3 found a spot on the list even though the S4 had beaten it TWICE in earlier comparos by the same publication?

You ignore nearly everything.

even
no for the millionth time read, up until the R34 came out the 300ZX TT was the fastest and the Silva was a close second and they're both RWD. so the STou series has sedans on the circuit?? no I'm just showing that the S4 is outclassed, it has more power, and more torque I hope it does win.
after all you countless rants, I've noticed that when you learn a new work you use it many times i.e., conjecture. but alas you have yet to prove me wrong and every example you give I show a model in that company that performs better but you fail to see this, so I guess we'll just go around & around. on day you will see the errors in your ways.

This is garbage. Try and prove it, and the whole board will see so. Besides, Nissan was toying with AWD variants of their Primera sedan and hatchback in the early 1990s, it's not new to them, and they obviously found the performance benefits.

The what? If you're talking about the Speed Touring series, than yes they do. Randy Probst ran an S4 sedan for 2 seasons and won overall at least once in it. He's now on his second season in an RS6 sedan which won overall last year. There were a few M3 sedans running at one point as well. Probst's 4-door AWD Audi's have bested Corvettes (C4s and C5s), BMWs, Vipers, and several other RWD cars on a consistant basis. Try watching a race sometime.

How? If it's winning comparison testing in some of the world's major publications and winning on the track, then were could it be outclassed? How about adressing some of the issues I brought up last time? You have a wonderfully funny habit of ignoring my major points and then proclaiming that you're winning this debate.

performance
other RWD

it's far from garbage look at old issues of C & D and you'll see that the 300ZX TT was the FASTEST Nissan produced, goggle is before the R34 it's just that you don't know where to look.
you do realize Sp Tour. is rallying on pavement, so it's in the same bag, come with a better circuit.
what have you brought up all you say is rallying this...Porc/Audi this...if you post your questions in a clean message I'll give you all the proof you need and shut you up for a while.

Then post a URL. C&D's website doesn't have articles that old. You need to BRING PROOF.

This is the stupidest thing anyone has ever said to me. Congratulations on having no understanding whatsoever of anything at all.

My posts have been organized and clear. Yours are jumbled and difficult to read beyond being filled with lies and bullshit. You're DONE.

I'll scan in some old issues of C & D so you know. no it's not dumb it's about the same circuit. no they haven't, well I guess it's not hard to make a concise statement when you make the same agreement over and over.

Fine verbal skills have always been your best weapon Ghee, how dare I argue with THIS? LOL

I like making agreements. At least I think I do....what does that mean again?

eww you so good, and spell so well, just read. arguments, spell checker, oh well you should try it.

Don't you work at the Chinese restaurant near my house?
Steve Grauman wrote:

I'd say the Kebab-restaurant.
- Yak

is that near your deluxe box??
Tha Ghee wrote:

No, unfortunately there's no kebab-restaurants nearby, would be nice to get some food after drinking. Maybe you'll notice that one too, when it's legal for you to drink also.
- Yak

There's a Perisan restaurant near my house - no one seems to eat there though, even when the Deli and Italian/Japanese restaurants are packed. I guess that's just the area's demographics shining through.

Isn't the legal drinking age in most 3rd world countries like 12? With a grasp of English and sentence structure as poor as Ghee's I imagine that's he's from somewhere particularly underdeveloped. Either that or simply from what I refer to as a 3rd world suburb.
Steve Grauman wrote:

His hostname refers to Cincinnati Bell, which I guess is a US dial-up provider.
"Cincinnati Bell provides a wide range of telecommunications products and services to residential and business customers in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana."
So, I believe he is just retarted considering his typing skills.
- Yak

And still on dialup, no wonder it's taking him so long to get online and respond to posts.

no I have high speed, just no time during the week, if you did something besides collect cans to get money you would understand the time crunch.

Dare I ask what you're pretending to do for a living? I can't imagine that selling aluminum siding takes to much time.

I am a real estate investor. I think that's better than your job of collecting empty cans for the shiny dime each.

Paying the rent on your apartment every month doesn't qualify as real-estate investment. Now be honest.

even, if I was retarded I would still have twice the IQ as you.