Buying new A4,330i, G35, CTS, C320

Ferrari's, and Italian cars in general are all unreliable. And owners speak louder than bullshit surveys like J.D. Powers.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

No they didn't. BTW, the C32 is a CURRENT model, so the C&D article was up to date:

Steve Grauman

that mommy bought for you I'm glad. what the hell are you saying?? type in English. so are you saying the because one doesn't have a grad level courses they not as good, or lacking something?? school is school, the use the same books and have the same level of teacher competence.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

Next you'll claim that Chico State's film school is as good as U.S.C's and that the med school at U of Mexico City is as good as Harvard's or Oxford's. There's no theoretical reason a Chico State grad can't be just as good a film maker as an SC grad, but there's no comparing the quality of education between the two schools.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

a) yes, I need it, if you don't, I'm sorry for you. b) it doesn't wear out, you can use it as much as you want, c) 'your were young' ?

Where's that spellcheck you advertised? I guess it exists with error "impossible case"

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

No, unfortunately there's no kebab-restaurants nearby, would be nice to get some food after drinking. Maybe you'll notice that one too, when it's legal for you to drink also.

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

Where's that spellchecker now? Also, there's buttons like ".,;:!?" in the keyboard, which you should learn to use.

You're not highly educated, you're young, and all these applied, you don't have a lot of experience with driving either. So far you've only told us, what magazines said, but you've never even driven a car, have you?

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

There's a Perisan restaurant near my house - no one seems to eat there though, even when the Deli and Italian/Japanese restaurants are packed. I guess that's just the area's demographics shining through.

Isn't the legal drinking age in most 3rd world countries like 12? With a grasp of English and sentence structure as poor as Ghee's I imagine that's he's from somewhere particularly underdeveloped. Either that or simply from what I refer to as a 3rd world suburb.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

heh, while Audi might not be the most reliable car (Toyota, etc are), it's still a lot more reliable than Italian cars, which are really pain in the ass. Just take your Alfa Romeo/Fiat/Ferrari to arctic conditions and they just refuse to work after a while. Electricity problems you see.

If you indeed had an Audi, or an Italian car, you would know the difference. And why do you have an Audi, if RWD was the way to go? So I'd say you don't have an Audi.

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

Nah Steve, you can do like Tha Ghee, just look at the spams and order your grade from Internet, $9,95! That's the only way Tha Ghee is ever going to get one ;)

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

Why didn't you go to University? Dare to answer?

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

He can't even do that properly. He lies about posting links when such an event never occured, he lies about what magazines say and then ignores my links when I point out his lies, etc... He recently claimed that the C&D comparison was irrelevant because the C32 was no longer in production - I pointed out earlier that this is irrelevant because the S4 had still eclipsed the current M3, and I linked in a post from this morning to MB's website where you can all plainly see that the C32 is indeed a current model. It is being replaced late this year, but that's not relevant to the current discussion.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Yea, most college's require that one be able to read and write in coherent English.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Tha Ghee, there's one thing I don't get. You speak English as your mothertongue, yet you can't type at all. Zip, nada. Your English is just as good as some French guys have, when they've got F from English.

I don't get it, why can't you type? I can type ~4 languages better than you can type English. I'm sorry for you, but now I get it why you never got to University.

And next time you reply "type English", just read it few more times again, you've got a lot to learn in typing & reading.

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

"Michael Burman" wrote

But that is too much work. During that time he could type (incorrectly) at least three other useless posts... and we get three more chances to laugh our assess off reading them.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

What nationality are you Yak? I'm just curious. Are you European or American?

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Useless posts filled with lies and idocy. What's more amazing is that it oftens takes Ghee a week or more to respond to posts, you'd think someone who spews so easily and refuses to properly format both his posts and his language would be faster about responding. Maybe his dad is keeping him busy with chores, or maybe his 486 is breaking down.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Hmm. Your butt has *teeth*? That could explain an awful lot.. :oD

Incidentally, let's try and ignore the use of the English language - no-one on this thread has exactly excelled.. (although I'll forebare to mention which individual gets my "learnt it from a packet of Kellogg's Cornflakes" award ;o)

Reply to
Hairy One Kenobi

His hostname refers to Cincinnati Bell, which I guess is a US dial-up provider.

"Cincinnati Bell provides a wide range of telecommunications products and services to residential and business customers in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana."

So, I believe he is just retarted considering his typing skills.

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

heh, European. I'm Finnish.