Central locking had locked fuel filler flap!

Is there a way of releasing a locked fuel filler flap when the central locking packs up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards, Bruce

Car model ?
My A4 explains how to do it in the manual.
Richard

Bruce Robbins wrote:

trim. What car is it?
Is this an A6 in teh 92 to 97 model year? This happened to me. There is a way to get to teh cable behind teh trim. Just reach in an pull teh cable back towards you.
Tony 96 S6