Glove compartment

Hi,
I just bought a 2000 A6 (2,7 Multitronic) which is as new. Drives like a dream. A very small detail: When you open the glove compartment on the inside of the lid there are two
circles on the right, obviously places to put a cup in. On the left of that, it looks like something is missing. There are two plastic round objects and a square one to hold what?
Bert
The chicken McNugget

Ah, ik probeerde een Big Mac en al de ketchup droop op mijn voeten, dat deed ik dus fout!
(In English: a lot of nonsens, not worth translating)
Any serious answers?
Bert
In my AudiTT 2001 is besides a cup holder a holder for a pencil.

Ah, that could explain the two round half open objects. Will try if a pencil fits in. The square clip in front of that still puzzles me.
Thanx,
Bert

It will hold a few sheets of paper, or membership cards ....

the square clip holds my driving license very nicely and the pen clip does a sterling job too!
-darwin mccullough

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:42:55 +0000 (UTC), "Darwin McCUllough"

Looked at it another time this morning. A pen doesn't fit in, and the gap under the clip is too large to hold a single card. I still think some part is missing...
Bert
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:51:01 +0200, Bert

Perhaps a tool to manually close a sun roof has gone missing?
Mine is not like that at all but does have a large convex cover that takes up most of the door area. Could you be missing the cover?