Looking to buy an Audi Cabriolet, I have some questions.

Hi, I did a lot of searching for info about the Audi Cabriolet, I have always liked the looks of that car, and I am looking into purchasing one, however there arent too many around here, they seem to be pretty rare.

I would prefer to get a '95 or '96 and I would like to spend between 7-9K on one is this reasonable? Are there any big advantage between years with these cars? This car would also be my daily driver for a while, which includes probably driving it through a few winters, how do these hold up to the elements?

I have read that it is essential to make sure the 60K service has been done, but are there a lot of other issues especially as you get into higher mileage cabriolet's that may make me want to think of buying something else?

Any info you guys can provide me with would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Reply to
Josh