Signal cable of stereo

Hello Ron, can you explain more details? not really understand.... And I don't find any signaling cable which is "+ve when inserted key" and "0V when removed key" . anything missing?
Thank a lot.
regards, Ray

manually.
Hi Ron,
please send me some pictures if it's not too trouble to you. Thanks a lot.
regards, Ben

looms
one
the
cables
your
signal

Ben I need to know if your stereo is standard fit or an aftermarket one?
Ron
i think it's a standard fit one, very common one (single "deck").

lot.

The standard fitting when I bought my A4 in 1996 was the Sony XR-6459. Upgrades were available to XR-C420RDS, XR-C510RDS, XR-C620RDS, CDX-5090, CDX-5290RDS, CDX-600DSP or MDX-C150RDS. If Ben has an original in-facia CD player, then it would have to be one of the CDX models.
--
Peter Bell - snipped-for-privacy@bellfamily.org.uk

Hello Peter, mine one is XR-C620RDS......
regards, Ben