'95 750?

Does anybody know if this was ever made? I didn't think they made a 750 in the 90's.

In a contest.

thanks,

Dale

02' 540i
Reply to
dwilli

Not a definitive source, but me thinks there is a '95 750.

I'm not sure why you would think that there was not a 750 circa '95, the 850 came out at about that time.

In a contest.

thanks,

Dale

02' 540i
Reply to
Jeff Strickland

In a contest.

thanks,

Dale

02' 540i

You could do a Google Search on 1995 BMW 750 ...

Here's one of the hits from that search,

Jeff Strickland

E32 750i introduced in February 1989 in the UK. Described as "the best car in the world" [by Car magazine IIRC] at the time.

E38 750i introduced in April 1995 in the UK.

Interestingly the 750i was only a shade (0.1s 0-100kmph) faster than the 740i, had an inferior gearbox and unquenchable thirst.

The current 750 is a V8 rather then a V12.

In a contest.

thanks,

Dale 02' 540i

Reply to