iced window :-(

Ok my dauhgter has just tried powering the drivers side window down whilst a tad iced up, it appears to be dead now. Is this usually just a fuse, she's been told something about a regulator(?) for it. Sounds a bit like B.S but I'm no xpert. Fraid I don't know the model, but it's blue and X reg if that helps, Oh and a wheel at each corner ;-)

jim.

Reply to
djimbo

Probably a bad window regulator. This is the part which raises and lowers the window.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Mine is black, but has the same problem. Do you suppose that matters?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Look for a pushbutton on the centre console or possibly above the driver's knee depending on the model. It's a safety cut-out. Just push it back in and all will be well.

Reply to
John Burns