iced window :-(

Ok my dauhgter has just tried powering the drivers side window down whilst a tad iced up, it appears to be dead now. Is this usually just a fuse, she's been told something about a regulator(?)
for it. Sounds a bit like B.S but I'm no xpert. Fraid I don't know the model, but it's blue and X reg if that helps, Oh and a wheel at each corner ;-)
jim.

the window.

Mine is black, but has the same problem. Do you suppose that matters?

Look for a pushbutton on the centre console or possibly above the driver's knee depending on the model. It's a safety cut-out. Just push it back in and all will be well.