Drivers Side Passenger Row Window Stuck

The drivers side passenger row window on my '03 Explorer XLT doesn't seem to want to go down. Neither the drivers controls, or the door controls seem to work. I don't hear any unusual noises when I'm pressing the switch, and the rest of the windows work fine. Any suggestions for things to look at before I take it to the dealer? Thanks.

Reply to
Donald Roeber

I've got an 03 XLS; had a similar problem. Took it in and they replaced the window motor--should be a warranty repair. Works fine now.

-Jas>The drivers side passenger row window on my '03 Explorer XLT doesn't

Reply to
Jason W. Coym

From Richard

I'm waiting for the same motor to come into stock for the dealer to replace it also. '03 XLT

/Richard

Reply to
Debbie Grimes