new owner of Z3, questions

I just bought this car, lots of miles, a few small issues, and no owners manual.
Cruise control does not appear to work. Presumably if the stalk is
centered (center being On?) and you depress the end at your chosen speed, the CC should set, correct? If not, is there something else needed to turn it on before setting it?
Horn doesn't work - common problem, common solution? Relay, clockspring, or horn most likely?
Missing LF front turn signal assembly - good place online to buy parts?
Other than that, I'm enjoying the car.
--
- -
Rex Burkheimer

If you press FORWARD (towards the front bumper), it will set. Pressing forward more will increase speed. Pressing on the end (towards the steering column) it will resume. Pulling back will decrease speed. Pushing up or down (vertical) will take it out of cruise. It's always active; resume will always resume last set speed.

http://www.bavauto.com/shop.asp http://www.bimmerworld.com/onlinestoreframe.html http://www.alloemcarparts.com /
FloydR
Floyd Rogers wrote:

I figured out most of that last night on a short road trip. Everything works well. Actually, best CC system I've ever used.

Excellent, thanks.
Rex