Non working directional signals

I have an 89 325e and my signal light and emergency flashers don't work. The fuses are good and they just don't work. Anybody have a clue?

Usual thing to check first is the hazard warning switch. Try cleaning the contacts.
--
*Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery? *

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 09:56:04 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

After that, try replacing the flasher relay. I'm pretty sure you'll find it underneath the lower plastic cover on the steering column. This little relay is what actually makes the lights flash...