Parking heater upgrade bits for sale on Ebay

Following the successful conversion of my Webasto thermo top auxiliary heater to a full blown Parking heater in my Rover 75 I have the following bits left over that I have just put on Ebay
My rover has a BMW M47 engine and a Webasto thermo top fuel burning heater fitted I am pretty sure many of you have the same thing in your BMW and if not already automated for remote control it is a very usefully mod to do.
Waeco Magic Touch MT 350 Keyless Remote item 8017746436 as referred to in these instructions
http://www.pfingst-club.de/www.r75.info/pdf/upgrading-heater.pdf
Or a Webasto Y Cable for any Telestart and or Mini Timer item 4593269700 Just what you need if you are going to do as I did and get a Telestart and mini timer
If you fancy having a go at converting yours (it is relatively simple to do I will be producing a how I did it guide shortly although obviously it will relate to my Rover installation
Telestarts are not cheap I paid around 140 for mine from Ebay in Germany the Waecos like the one mentioned above are somewhat cheaper I paid 15 for this one so that is my starting price on Ebay i.e I am just covering my costs
Go for it watching the frost melt after a click on the remote from the breakfast table is well worth it!
Rgds Keith