plugs for an 89ix

what do you guys like for spark plugs to fit a stock manual 1989 ix? also what is the factory plug number?
thanks fsteddie ix

Bosch single electrode, W8DC I seem to recall?
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:10:25 +0100, John Burns

Bosch W 8 LCR according to my owners' manual, and that's what is in my iX.
--
Dan.

prefer the equivalent NGK ZGR5A plug. At $1.99 each, its a bargain!