Need Help

Let me begin by explaining to you my request. In September of 2003 I was diagnosed as having testicular cancer. Having no insurance I decided I would just do
what i could to save myself. Long story short, I am at this time cancer free, but $30,000 in debt. I do not know where else to turn except to the internet community. This is not spam, as i have provide my real e-mail address. Please if you could send even 0ne Dollar to my paypal account I would appreciate it. My address at paypal is scocha snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Radiation treatments alone have cost me $20,000 my prescription for Zofran was $2,100. Continuing CT scans and blood work are $1,000 each every three months for the next five years. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you www.paypal.com
--=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf Content-Type: text/html Content-Transfer-Encoding
--=
obviously you need more help than we can help you with if you cannot even post a message. LOL :P